Selasa, 16 Desember 2014

About Me ー( ´ ▽ ` )ノ


Helloooooo ヾ(@^▽^@ノ Hi everyone ^^ This is me!!! I'm Natan (Kyuhyun's future wife)!! :)  Love you viewers~~!!

Just go to the  point *Eaakk ≖‿≖ I'm going to write down my profile :D Do you want to know it?? (No, we don't!!!!!) Well it doesn't matter... I'm fine :') but it's hurt here*my heart* :'3 Here we gooo!! :D Check it out! ┌(˘⌣˘)ʃ

♥ Name : Itsnatani Humaira A.

♥  Nick Name : Natan
♥ Korean Name : Shin Min Mi
♥ Japan Name : Kawashima Michiyo

♥ Religion : Muslim ( I'm Proud :D )
♥ Birth : January 27th 2002 (12 y.o )
♥ Height : 150++ cm
♥ Weight : 43 kg
♥ Favorite Colour : Pink, white, blue
====================
Facebook : Itsnatani humairah
Twitter : @Nataaan93
Instagram : Itsnatani
Fandom : EverLastingFriend – Sone
Bias : Cho KyuHyun – Im Yoon Ah

1 komentar:

The boundless days will become memories like yesterday

Thanks for coming! ヾ(❣◕ ‿ ◕❣)ノ